Walnut Live Edge Desktops
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Walnut Live Edge Desktop Details:
Bring a touch of natural beauty to your home office with our live edge walnut desk top. This unique piece is handcrafted from sustainably sourced walnut wood, showcasing the natural edge of the tree and its beautiful, organic shape. The warm, rich tones of the walnut wood add a touch of sophistication to any space, making this desk top a perfect addition to your home office.
The live edge design gives this desk top a rustic, one-of-a-kind look that is sure to impress. The natural imperfections and variations in the wood add character and depth to the piece, making each one truly unique.
This desk top is finished with a durable and protective clear coat, ensuring that it will last for years to come. It is also sanded smooth to the touch, making it comfortable to work on.
Whether you're looking to create a new desk or upgrade an existing one, this live edge walnut desk top is sure to make a statement. It's the perfect blend of style and functionality, and is sure to be a conversation piece for years to come.
- Handcrafted from sustainably sourced walnut wood
- Natural edge design showcases the unique, organic shape of the tree
- Warm, rich tones add sophistication to any space
- Durable clear coat protects the desk top and ensures longevity
- Smooth, sanded finish for a comfortable work surface
- Unique, rustic look with natural imperfections and variations in the wood
- Can be used to create a new desk or upgrade an existing one
- Makes a statement and is sure to be a conversation piece
- Consist of random width boards that run the full length of the tabletop.
Please note: Because they are made from real hardwood, each piece has its own unique character, grain and color may vary from the sample images shown.
Hand Crafted in the USA:
We custom make each of our Walnut wood tabletops specifically to your requirements at our New York wood product manufacturing facility.
Optional Electric Standing Desk Frame Dual Motor:
When you add on our sit and stand motorized base we will pre-drill holes and install threaded wood inserts so all you will need to do is screw the included machining screws to setup your desk.
- Dual motor standing desk frame. 15 years of warranty for the electric legs with highest lifting capacity in the market - 270 lbs and 3 stage legs
- Collision detection feature. Our 3 stage standing desk legs have strong steel design, quiet operation and precise movement.
- Adjustable width and height electric lift system. Suites for a variety of tabletop sizes from 48”x30” to 72”x30”. Perfect height adjustment even for tall people from 23.6” to 49.1”
- Electric lift desk base includes all the necessary components: control boxes and remote control. Simply combine it with a tabletop of your choice to make your own height adjustable standing desk.
- Memory feature. With the wired remote, you can program up to four preset height positions for the table lift. The soft start and stop operation ensure a smooth and noiseless transition from sitting to standing positions.
About Our Finish:
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a wood protector that colors and protects in only 1 single layer! It protects wood from water, heat and the daily wear & tear. It is the best oil for wood furniture, hardwood flooring, tables, just anything that is made out of wood!
Rubio Monocoat is the reference when it comes to high quality and environmentally friendly wood protection. The molecular bonding technology provides durable, long lasting protection.
Our finish is 0% VOC and does not contain any water or solvents. It is based on natural ingredients. This means that the product is food safe to use, but equally safe for your environment.
- Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- Easy to maintain.
- It’s a natural wood floor finish because the oil is made of linseed.
- No overlaps or starting marks.
- Can be applied to all wood types.
- Very wear-resistant.
- Water- and heat-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
The easily worked, close-grained wood of the black walnut has long been prized by furniture- and cabinetmakers for its attractive color and exceptional durability.
Black walnut’s large, fernlike foliage provides light, airy shade for those grasses and ground covers not affected by juglone. In autumn, the leaves turn bright yellow, contrasting nicely with the tree’s rugged, dark bark.