Walnut Solid Hardwood Floating Shelves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our floating wood shelves are made from exotic hardwoods which are unmatched when it comes to being solid and sturdy.
Made in the USA.
- Made from real solid walnut hardwood
- Durable color and protection of the wood
- 0% VOCs or water
About Our Finish:
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a wood protector that colors and protects in only 1 single layer! It protects wood from water, heat and the daily wear & tear. It is the best oil for wood furniture, hardwood flooring, tables, just anything that is made out of wood!
Rubio Monocoat is the reference when it comes to high quality and environmentally friendly wood protection. The molecular bonding technology provides durable, long lasting protection.
Our finish is 0% VOC and does not contain any water or solvents. It is based on natural ingredients. This means that the product is food safe to use, but equally safe for your environment.
- Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- Easy to maintain.
- It’s a natural wood floor finish because the oil is made of linseed.
- No overlaps or starting marks.
- Can be applied to all wood types.
- Very wear-resistant.
- Water- and heat-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
The easily worked, close-grained wood of the black walnut has long been prized by furniture- and cabinetmakers for its attractive color and exceptional durability.
Black walnut’s large, fernlike foliage provides light, airy shade for those grasses and ground covers not affected by juglone. In autumn, the leaves turn bright yellow, contrasting nicely with the tree’s rugged, dark bark.