White Oak Live Edge Wood Tabletops
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
White Oak Hand Carved Live Edge Tabletop Details:
White oak is one of the more durable domestic hardwoods available. On the Janka scale, which measures the relative hardness of woods, white oak is rated behind only hickory and maple. But durability is more than just hardness. White oak accepts finishes and stains quite well, which further protect it.
Face Grain or Wide Plank wood tabletops are constructed by laying the lumber flat and joining the edges of each board. The surface has a wide grain pattern that shows the natural ovals and swirls of the wood.
These White Oak Face Grain tabletops consist of random width boards that run the full length of the tabletop.
Please note: Because they are made from real hardwood, each piece has its own unique character, grain and color may vary from the sample images shown.
Great for restaurant tabletops coffee tables, desk tops, bar tops & more.
We custom make each of our White oak wood tabletops specifically to your requirements at our New York wood product manufacturing facility.
Optional Industrial Metal Table Legs:
When you add on our industrial table legs we will pre-drill holes and install threaded wood inserts so all you will need to do is screw the included machining screws to setup your table.
- Made of heavy duty solid metal - These metal table legs are made of high quality sturdy steel. The heavy-duty legs come with a satin black powder coated finish and will keep it in good condition for decades.
- Industrial design for versatility - With a sleek, mid-century modern look, our metal desk legs can be used as hairpin legs, coffee table legs, dining table base, bar tables legs, bench legs and any piece of furniture! Finished with powder coating technology, the legs are glossy and smooth to the touch.
- Adjustable Feet - You will also get a set of foot pads. Use them to protect your floors from damage or as an added stabilizer. Perfect for uneven floors, especially outdoors, to make sure that your table legs are always sturdy.
About Our Finish:
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a wood protector that colors and protects in only 1 single layer! It protects wood from water, heat and the daily wear & tear. It is the best oil for wood furniture, hardwood flooring, tables, just anything that is made out of wood!
Rubio Monocoat is the reference when it comes to high quality and environmentally friendly wood protection. The molecular bonding technology provides durable, long lasting protection.
Our finish is 0% VOC and does not contain any water or solvents. It is based on natural ingredients. This means that the product is food safe to use, but equally safe for your environment.
- Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- Easy to maintain.
- It’s a natural wood floor finish because the oil is made of linseed.
- No overlaps or starting marks.
- Can be applied to all wood types.
- Very wear-resistant.
- Water- and heat-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
About White Oak
When harvested, White Oak becomes a beautiful, durable, and stable woodworking material. At Hardtwood Custom Woodwork, we harvest white oak trees from sustainably managed wood lots and mill them into wide-board planks specifically for your project. The result is a furniture piece of unparalleled quality and splendor.