Walnut Live Edge Wood Tabletops
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Walnut Hand Carved Live Edge Tabletop Details:
Walnut hardwood is dark, hard, dense and tight-grained. It's prized for its strength, grain and beautiful color. It polishes to a very smooth finish, and the color ranges from creamy white in the sapwood to a dark chocolate in the heartwood.
Each table is carefully hand-carved along the edges to mimic the look of a live edge wood slab. Here are some advantages of a hand-carved live edge vs a slab:
- More economically priced when compared to a slab
- Finding a slab to your specific size can be difficult & time consuming
- Consistent shapes & sizes could be ideal when ordering more than one
These Walnut Hand Carved Live Edge Tabletops consist of random width boards that run the full length of the tabletop.
Please note: Because they are made from real hardwood, each piece has its own unique character, grain and color may vary from the sample images shown.
Great for restaurant tabletops coffee tables, desk tops, bar tops & more.
We custom make each of our Walnut wood tabletops specifically to your requirements at our New York wood product manufacturing facility.
Optional Industrial Metal Table Legs:
When you add on our industrial table legs we will pre-drill holes and install threaded wood inserts so all you will need to do is screw the included machining screws to setup your table.
- Made of heavy duty solid metal - These metal table legs are made of high quality sturdy steel. The heavy-duty legs come with a satin black powder coated finish and will keep it in good condition for decades.
- Industrial design for versatility - With a sleek, mid-century modern look, our metal desk legs can be used as hairpin legs, coffee table legs, dining table base, bar tables legs, bench legs and any piece of furniture! Finished with powder coating technology, the legs are glossy and smooth to the touch.
- Adjustable Feet - You will also get a set of foot pads. Use them to protect your floors from damage or as an added stabilizer. Perfect for uneven floors, especially outdoors, to make sure that your table legs are always sturdy.
About Our Finish:
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a wood protector that colors and protects in only 1 single layer! It protects wood from water, heat and the daily wear & tear. It is the best oil for wood furniture, hardwood flooring, tables, just anything that is made out of wood!
Rubio Monocoat is the reference when it comes to high quality and environmentally friendly wood protection. The molecular bonding technology provides durable, long lasting protection.
Our finish is 0% VOC and does not contain any water or solvents. It is based on natural ingredients. This means that the product is food safe to use, but equally safe for your environment.
- Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- Easy to maintain.
- It’s a natural wood floor finish because the oil is made of linseed.
- No overlaps or starting marks.
- Can be applied to all wood types.
- Very wear-resistant.
- Water- and heat-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
The easily worked, close-grained wood of the black walnut has long been prized by furniture- and cabinetmakers for its attractive color and exceptional durability.
Black walnut’s large, fernlike foliage provides light, airy shade for those grasses and ground covers not affected by juglone. In autumn, the leaves turn bright yellow, contrasting nicely with the tree’s rugged, dark bark.